cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods movement of errors because of account assignments

dz619
Discoverer

Hi Experts,

We have had problem posting goods issues for any components to any process/production orders in DEV system since yesterday and we don’t know the reason that has caused this. For every goods issue, we get an error where account assignment to the GL account is missing. The components we are working with are based on standard valuation classes.   Our problem is related to the goods receipt  and the goods issue  when we try to create a booking of costs and accounts related to manufacturing towards a production order or a process order.

According to our finance colleagues the account assignment should be passed from the Production order and not a cost center, our order is the cost object.

Attachments:

dz619_1-1715165709994.png

We have the same problem for all accounts related to production.

So I tried with the following since we have a ticket to SAP:

Update default account assignment = no solution

Update automatic account determination = no solution

Check of the field status if the account requires a mandatory CO Object = no solution

Can someone please help me out here, someone that maybe experienced the same kind of issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @dz619 

Have you tried the solution outlined in the KBA https://me.sap.com/notes/2741518 ?

You can avoid the error by maintaining a default account assignment in the SSCUI / Configuration Activity 102639 - Manage Default Account Assignments. 

Best Regards

Enda