Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCM-117686 Enhancements to Offer Letter Templates

Ethan_Dai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The ability to insert conditional sections using business rule is probably one of the best new features in the 2405 release.

So I wrote a rule saying if pay is greater than X, then insert conditional token 1, else insert conditional token 2. Then I put token 1 and token 2 in the relevant offer letter template. Say for example the candidate's pay is below X, and conditional token 2 is inserted. Because conditional token 1 is in front of the token 2 in the letter template, there is now a 'space' at the beginning of that sentence.... Does anyone (from SAP) know how to workaround that?

If we use a lot of conditional sections in a template without a workaround... the formatting of the letter is gonna look less than great.

Thanks

Ethan_Dai_0-1714446894435.png

Ethan_Dai_1-1714446923643.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RiyaBembi
Explorer
0 Kudos

It seems from your query that only 1 token will be published based on some condition. So if you write your rule using 1 token i.e. if pay is greater than X , then populate token 1 with some value else populate token 1 with some other value. Use this 1 token in the offer template, it will solve the space problem.

Pratyusha_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@Ethan_Dai 

Try using the Source option in tools. You will find your culprit if there is a space present.