Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BODS Job Stored Procedure

siba_pkd21
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a recurring bods job contains 4 stored procedures. so once the job completed sucessfully, all these 4 procedures should be executed sucessfully and this can be traced in Job Trace Log. But out of 4 Stored procedures, only 2 procedures are showing as excuted state in trace log but remaining 2 other procedures was  not showing for 1 week pssibly because there was a job server shutdown during weekend. but all 4 Sr Procs are shoing in executed state in trace log after 1 week again. But the job ran with below error. Here the function call indicates the 4th St Proc which I marked as blank.

siba_pkd21_0-1713544764853.png

Please anyone let me know on this...

Regards,

Siba

siba_pkd21
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi All,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Julian_Riegel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

it looks like the procedures and/or tables got modified as seen in the error message. This might me specific names of attributes got changed or certain attributes got added/deleted from the table that the stored procedure executes against.

To analyse you would need to check the SPs and Tables.

You might also need to re-import the relevant objects into Data Services.

siba_pkd21
Participant

Thanks Julian for your comments. Yes you are 100% correct. Actually I have undo exection command for that SP in one of the script of the job in designer which was not required. So when I removed that execution command for that SP, the error didn't arise.actully that SP was not really required so earlier the exe cmd was removed after prinfn function...but there was a job server shutdown and sql server restart done so I thaught this SP was not showing in trace log bcz of that ..so I used the execution fn which was already commented(#) before..

Answers (0)