cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error loading webview loading Sap Business Application Studio

DevSap2023
Discoverer

Hi,

in the latest bas update it doesn't load any mdk application trying on different btp.

Gives the error:

Error loading webview: Error: Could not register service workers: SecurityError: Failed to register a ServiceWorker: The provided scriptURL (.....

Thank you very much for the help

Best Regards

rizaldiramdlani
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, I cannot load the getting started screen, create project from template and even worse I can't open xml file directly I have to use open with text editor to open it properly. For the Information I run the BAS in Ms. Edge

0 Kudos

This error is because of your antivirus or may be due to restrictions by admin of your pc .

jorge_mtz1502
0 Kudos

Were you able to resolve it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

luizems
Explorer

Hi guys,

I had the same problem but to solve it I only deactivate the Anti Banner (Antivirus) from my computer and it's works.

Kind regards,
Luiz Eduardo

ElihuPina
Discoverer
0 Kudos
you are a genious, thanks
vinaykumardalap
Participant

My issue is resolved after pausing the anti-virus. Thank you all.

liat_b
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

Could you share more information? Which Web View is not loading? Maybe you can share a screenshot/logs?
Which browser are you using? ( If it's not Chrome, could you try it in Chrome?)

Thanks,

Liat

DevSap2023
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Liat,

the problem is when the bas is executed in chrome and edge this error comes out. In firefox it doesn't happen.

Best Regards

liat_b
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.
The development team is investigating this, and I'm glad to hear there's a workaround (working with FireFox)

christianpach
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem, here BAS only works in firefox.

Chrome or Edge crashes with the error below.

DevSap2023
Discoverer

To my surprise after the last BAS update and after checking by my colleagues and sap the problem is in the company's antivirus. check it out

Mathur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Switching off Antivirus solved the issue.

sanjib_roy
Explorer
0 Kudos

For me disabling Antivirus Banner in kaspersky Antivirus (like the way Luiz did) didnt solve the problem, but changing the browser (from Edge to Mozilla) did.

Thanks

Sanjib Roy

0 Kudos

when I open new project from template , I am facing the below error.

error.jpg