Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO - AJS Whitelist Parameter

splawinskip
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

iam using actually the whitelist Parameter for one File Destination. Is it possible to set more then one Destination?

At Sap Note i've read this:

Any sub-directory of a path in the whitelist is a writeable destination. For example, you can restrict file output to C:\boe_output and "C:\User Data" by making the following specification: -whitelist "C:\boe_output;C:\User Data". Attempts by users to send or schedule to a different directory, such as "C:\Program Files", through the Unmanaged Disk Destination plugin will be prevented by the whitelist filtering.

but -whitelist "destination1; destination2" isn't working.

BO is running on Linux.

View Entire Topic
denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
  • The parameter must be followed by a list of absolute directory paths, delimited by semi-colons on Windows, delimited by colons on Unix. Delimiters will not be allowed as literals in the paths.
  • The whitelist filtering treats directory paths as literal, and so single-dot and double-dot characters ("." and "..") directory substitutions will not be performed.
  • Whitelist filtering is case-insensitive on Windows, and case-sensitive on Unix.
splawinskip
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for this Information!

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is from the KBA

TPEdwards
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Which SAP Note were you referring. I found this SAP Community post, but both the OP and @denis_konovalov mentioned an SAP Note, but neither have provided a specific reference. I would like to read it, if possible.