cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity guaranteed with Cloud Integration version and Cloud Connector version

Takuya_Nezu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is there any reference where I can check connectivity guaranteed between BTP Cloud Integration version and Cloud Connector version?

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Takuya, I don't completely understand your question. What do you mean be "connectivity guaranteed"?
View Entire Topic
Takuya_Nezu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ulrich san,

Thank you very much for comment.

In case of upgrading Cloud Connector to the latest version along with S/4, I would like to know whether any version of BTP is supported for connecting Cloud Connector latest  version and BTP Cloud Integration, or whether there are any restrictions of the version of BTP Cloud Integration.

Regards,
Takuya Nezu

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Takuya san,

the BTP Cloud side is kept up-to-date automatically by regular updates by SAP. So in order not to fall to far behind on the Cloud Connector side, you should also update that component once in a while. Our recommendation is to update the latest Cloud Connector version once per year.
(SAP releases two Cloud Connector version per year on average, but you don't need to make an upgrade every time -- unless you are suffering from a bug that is fixed in the new version, or you want to use a new feature, that comes with the new version.)

Best Regards, Ulrich

Takuya_Nezu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hello Ulrich san, Thank you very much. I understood this.