cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Sales Orders Fiori app Links/Actions

RaminS
Participant
0 Kudos

In the Manage Sales Orders tile, (or any other Fiori tile in FI/SD/AR), clicking a sales order brings up a list of Links, or Actions, that a user can perform.

What is the best way of restricting these actions based on the user? For example, we don't want some users to be able to Create or Change sales orders, just display.

RaminS_0-1715283421397.png

How do we find which authorization objects drive that list of actions popup? 

I didn't find anything in the Fiori App Library about this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RaminS
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi. But the tile I'm referring to is Manage Sales Order F1873, which has only one target mapping "SalesOrder-manage". It does not have a display target mapping, as you can see in Fiori app library:

RaminS_0-1715347298794.png

There must be a way to restrict filters/actions within the app. I read in Jocelyn's blog that you could control authorizations at oData level. But the oData service for this app does not have any authorization proposals.

Thanks

RaminS
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi. But the tile I'm referring to is Manage Sales Order F1873, which has only one target mapping "SalesOrder-manage". It does not have a display target mapping, as you can see in Fiori app library:

There must be a way to restrict filters/actions within the app. I read in Jocelyn's blog that you could control authorizations at oData level. But the oData service for this app does not have any authorization proposals.

Thanks

ravishgarg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RaminS

If you look at Change Sales Orders(VA02), it has the same semantic object

ravishgarg_0-1716179470742.png

Similarly other apps that show up in your screen shot have the same Semantic object. 

Hope this explains how it works.

Regards

Ravish

ravishgarg
Participant
0 Kudos

These links are controlled by the same semantic object + action combo that user is authorised to. For example: #salesorder-display,  #salesorder-change. The pre-requisite is the same semantic object for the app you're currently in. 

RaminS
Participant
0 Kudos

There must be a way to restrict filters/actions within the app. I read in Jocelyn's blog that you could control authorizations at oData level. But the oData service for this app does not have any authorization proposals.

Thanks