Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

DayanaP
Employee
Employee

Hi, I am Dayana from Bulgaria. Nice to meet you all!

mktiusapqt
Explorer

Hi everyone, Im from the philippines its fun to be here 🙂 Philippines is a sunny country with delicious food and rice is a must. Looking forward to connect with awesome community in SAP GRC accesss control.

Welcome @mktiusapqt !

Great to have you:).

I actually was fortunate to taste dishes originating from the Philippines:) I invite you to join our "What's your favorite dish or snack" thread  and share your favorite dishes:) 

I also invite you to visit our SAP Community topic page for SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance . 

Looking forward to your contributions! 🙂

Moshe

KazuhikoTakata
Participant

Hi I am Kazuhiko from Japan.

Hello Kazuhiko san, 

Welcome to the community. Which SAP module/s do you work on? Regards, Anil.

0 Kudos

Hi @KazuhikoTakata - welcome to Groups!

Don't miss out on the Tokyo Group - we are adding new Groups on a regular basis including location-based Groups. 

Looking forward to seeing your contributions in SAP Community!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

AndreaWang
Employee
Employee

I am from Shanghai, China

0 Kudos

Welcome @AndreaWang ! 

hazeldenny
Associate
Associate

Hi!

My Name is Hazel, I recently joined the Communications Team as an Intern on the Global Industry and Value Advisory Team. I am Indian but based in Dubai.

Looking forward to contributing and learning!😊

rajannyasarkar
Explorer

Hi Everyone.

My name is Rajannya Sarkar and I am from India. I want to post some blogs on which I worked on recently.

0 Kudos

Greetings @rajannyasarkar ! Looking forward to your contributions.

poonam_goje03
Advisor
Advisor

Hi

I am from Hyderabad, India.
I'll be blogging regd. Stammtisch Community event in SAP Callidus-HYD location.

Welcome, @poonam_goje03 Looking forward to your contribution in the community.

Regards,
Dedi Metser

ashisK
Discoverer

Hi Everyone, 

I am from India and will be writing blogs regarding Sales and Distribution. 

ashisK
Discoverer

Hi Everyone, 

I am from India and will be writing blogs on SAP SD.

Welcome, @ashisK Glad to hear that.

Here are a few links to get you started:

Tour the SAP Community” tutorial - https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-start.html

Our blogging tutorial at https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-blogging.html. The tutorial provides many useful tips for preparing blog posts that perform well with the SAP Community audience.

Adding a profile picture in the community:https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-profile.html 

Regards,
Dedi Metser

abbeyisrael
Employee
Employee

Hello! I am from Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

thiagomata
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi! Thiago From Brazil!

0 Kudos

Welcome @thiagomata ! 

0 Kudos

Brazil? Where in Brazil @thiagomata ? We have a dedicated group for Sao Paulo, which you might want to check out and join! Or did you already?

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ruchirmishra
Participant

Hello,

I am from Pune, India

Welcome @Former Member ! In which SAP topics are you mostlly interested in?

Regards,

Moshe

sapgermantown
Newcomer

First time to this community and learning about SAP for the first time, actually just completed my 2 month training on SAP Successfactor payroll. I don't know where this life is going to take me, but i'm excited for anything that comes my way. I live in US in place called Germantown, Maryland. What a coincidence going work on German software. As i move forward will ask for any help and support and hoping the community will provide advice and guidance. 

Great things are ahead @sapgermantown no doubt! Best of luck. 

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hello @sapgermantown !

Great to have you and thanks a lot for sharing.

Looking forward to your contributions in the SAP Community.

Be sure to check out our tutorials and especially the one for Questions and Answers

For now I recommend you follow this tag: SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll.

Enjoy,

Moshe

Renuga
Explorer

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Renuga and welcome to SAP Community! Where are you joining us from? 😊

ygeorgiev
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am from Sofia, Bulgaria.

AbhishekSoneji
Explorer

hi Community,

I am from Mumbai, India which is both my hometown as well as worktown. It feels great to work where you grew.
Mumbai is  where people can't have enough of the city. You instantly fall in love with the liveliness of the city .

Wishing everyone all the best in their future endeavours and hope we get to collaborate on different Activities, Builds and so on.

Lovely to have you here @AbhishekSoneji and to read your thoughtful sentiments.

Welcome to you, and everyone reading this post.

When we first launched this Welcome Corner we had members join from a couple of countries, and now we've become a really diverse group of people - interacting and discussing here together. I'm happy to say that in the past 2 weeks alone, we have members joining from all over the world - including: Argentina (Buenos Aires), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Bulgaria (Sofia), Canada (Ontario), China (Shanghai), Colombia (Cali), Dubai, Germany (Bremen | Dortmund | Heidelberg | Mannheim | Pforzheim), India (Bangalore | Hyderabad | Mumbai | Noida | Pune), Japan, Netherlands (Amsterdam), Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Serbia, South Africa (Johannesburg), Switzerland (Basel), Syria, UK (London), and USA (Arkansas | Maryland | Michigan)!!

Welcome all, and don't forget to join other Groups and look out for one at a city near you. Get involved in discussions or start up one of your own.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

caro_adelt
Discoverer

Hello hello 🙂

I am Caro and i live in Germany. I am looking forward too sharing knowledge with you and to catch answers and new ideas from you all over the world!

let´s rock this 💪

0 Kudos

@caro_adelt Welcome! In which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

cojba
Associate
Associate

Hi everybody 👋 I am coming from Serbia 🇷🇸

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings @cojba ! Welcome! 

StefanK
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am Stefan from Frankfurt, Germany working for Application Innovation in Enterprise Cloud Services.

christoph03
Explorer

Hi from Germany, Lake of Constance.

0 Kudos

Welcome @christoph03 ! Great to have you. In which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

JensTrummer
Employee
Employee

Hi, I am Jens, tuning in from Budapest where we are building the SAP Ariba Shopping application for iOS and Android. Happy to join the community!

@JensTrummer Welcome and great to have you:)

Looking forward to seeing your posts and engagement under the SAP Ariba Shopping tag and other tags.

Be sure to check our SAP Community tutorials 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Moshe

0 Kudos

Hello @JensTrummer !

I just came back from a couple of days-off and one of the first things I checked was if you were able to publish your blog post. I'm glad everything worked out and big kudos on your first SAP Community blog post :)!!!!

Keep on the great work and looking forward to seeing more of your posts and engagement in the SAP Community:).

Moshe