Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KattiaJ-P
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Authors: Julia Queck, Kattia Jordan-Philipp

As a business user you can now benefit from a seamless and enjoyable user experience. If you are just getting started with spaces and pages, and My Home then the following demo videos are for you.
Watch how to a
ccess relevant applications in an easy and structured way with Spaces and Pages, and see how to use My Home to combine information, tasks, and your favorite applications so you can access exactly what you need to get your job done with speed and agility.

Welcome to Spaces and Pages

In this video, we introduce spaces and pages and show you how to navigate between them.

Getting familiar with My Home and Spaces and Pages - Welcome to Spaces and Pages - Thumbnail 2.png

Personalizing Pages

This video shows you how easy it is to personalize your pages, for example by adding, hiding, or rearranging applications. It also shows you how to pin applications from pages to My Home.

Getting familiar with My Home and Spaces and Pages - Personalizing Pages - Thumbnail 2.png

Getting familiar with My Home and Spaces and Pages - Personalizing Pages - Thumbnail 2.png

Changing the Sequence of Spaces

In this video, we show you how easy it is to pin, unpin and rearrange your spaces in the menu to accommodate your individual needs and preferences.

Getting familiar with My Home and Spaces and Pages - Changing the Sequence of Spaces - Thumbnail 2.png

Toggle between Spaces and Pages and Groups

This video is relevant for you if you are transitioning from the former groups to spaces and pages - and if your organization allows you still to toggle between groups, and spaces and pages. Watch the video to see how to use the toggling option.

Getting familiar with My Home and Spaces and Pages - Toggle between Spaces and Pages and Groups  - Thumbnail 2.png

My Home

In this video, we show you how easy it is to use My Home to manage your work, and to personalize your favorites pages, apps and insights to fit your needs.

Getting familiar with My Home and Spaces and Pages - My Home in a Nutshell - Thumbnail 2.png

Further blog posts:

Getting Familiar with Spaces and Pages in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition

2 Comments
George_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kattia,

Excellent videos. They are short, sweet and informative.

Cheers,

George

KattiaJ-P
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi George, thanks for your comment. Happy you like them. Cheers, Kattia