cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Connect Compensation component to Time Accounts Properly

AIsmail
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm Trying to create the proper Master Data for Compensation Components and assign Time Accounts and Time Types to them , so i can eventually get the correct Results to use in the Payroll Third Party system

I have a couple of question regarding this :

1-Why am i not able to choose any resulting components other than ( Hourly Rate ) Components, in case i want to assign the Time Accounts and times to a Recurring Monthly Component( What is the logic for the resulting component exactly?)

2-Even when i assign the Account Type ( Working Time Account) , to be able to use it to record Employee Times, it doesn't affect any of the Compensation Calculation

I really need experts help to be able to run the process end to end successfully

Note: Our Demo Tenant has USA and Egypt , and the same issue applies to both Countries ( Localized and Pre-localized)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member833235
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Ismail,

Please find the below help document:
https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_BUSINESS_BYDESIGN/2754875d2d2a403f95e58a41a9c7d6de/2d971b7e722d101490e...

The above doc can help you out in the above issue, in case of any query, please reply to this thread.

Regards

Pooja Manjunath