Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Financial Closing in SAP ECC

janernst
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,
I am currently evaluating the Advanced Financial Closing. According to the SAP information, it should be possible to connect the Advanced Financial Closing to SAP ECC (see OSS https://me.sap.com/notes/2873915).

As part of a PreSales case, I came across the fact that there is no possibility to store the task type “transaction code” in the business transactions, but only the task types “Fiori app application” and “job”.

Is it a mandatory requirement to have the Fiori interface installed for the backend system in order to use Advanced Financial Closing?

Thank you very much for your feedback.

View Entire Topic
c_kurzke
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

in your back end configuration for SAP Advanced Financial Closing we have got only task type "Fiori-Web Application". I works for both, Fiori and Gui Transaction Code. As soon as you do not want to use Fiori you need to copy the Business Transaction Type into Custom Namespace (Y* or Z*) and delete the information about Sematic Tag and Semantic Action as this is navigating into Fiori Launchpad. Type in the transaction code instead in column for transaction code. End user will open Gui for HTML instead of Fiori now.

Kind Regards,

Christian