cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_Condition Contract_Spreading fixed amount accrual according to the number of days

pierpaolo_parma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts, 

i have an yearly fixed amount to be accrued on a monthly base proportionally to the number of days of each month. So, considering for instance 1.200€ yearly, i don't have to post 100 € each month but according to the number of days of each month; below an example.

Yearly bonus: 1.200 €

Delta accrual on 31.01 = (1.200/365)*31 --> 101,92 €

Delta accrual on 28.02 = (1.200/365)*28 --> 92,05 €

Delta accrual on 31.03 = (1.200/365)*31 --> 101,92 €

Delta accrual on 30.04 = (1.200/365)*30 --> 98,63 €

etc...

Do you know how i can manage it?

Thanks and regards

Pier Paolo

View Entire Topic
gvictor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @pierpaolo_parma

SAP provides standard base value formula 214 for Fixed amount calculation. 

This formula calculates the proportional value of the fixed amount from the ratio of the settlement period and the condition contract validity. Two cases are distinguished: Both, the current settlement date and the final settlement date are at month's end date. Then the ratio is calculated in accordance with the number of months. In all other cases, the ratio is calculated in accordance with the number of days. 

In your case, you'll have to copy the formula 214 and change the logic of factors calculation, specifically copy the method "_GET_FACTORS_FIXED_AMOUNT" and adjust your method X as you need. 

FYI: This logic of pro-rata calculation is only for Delta accrual and not for Partial Settlement. 
Feel free to contact me on LinkedIn, I believe we are already connected. 

Regards, 
Gauthier Victor

pierpaolo_parma
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks a lot Gauthier!