cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-TEM - Multiple waitlist bookings on same day

NashT
Participant
0 Kudos

We are still using the on premise SAP-TEM (Training and event) application (no LSO) and when you have multiple waitlist bookings booked on different days and you have a cancellation the 'Move up' works perfectly based on booking date and in chronological order. The first person to be waitlisted gets a spot.

However if you have for e.g. 3 waitlist bookings on the same day, for e.g. you waitlisted an attendee "A" in morning, Attendee "B" in afternoon and Attendee "C" late afternoon, i.e. different 'timeslots' but same 'booking date' and then following day you have a cancellation the "Move up" (whether automatic or manual) is alfabetical and not FIFO (First come first serve). Obviously this does not make business sense. The use of booking priority '90-99' has limitations as you can only waitlist 10 in sequence and doesn't help when you have a popular course and have lots of waitlisted candidates on same day.

Has anybody had this issue and how did you resolve it ?

Nash

View Entire Topic
NashT
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lucy,

Yes I have explored SEMIN TOPMD in T77S0. It does not address the underlying issue. This setting defines if the Move-up proposal is automatic or manual and is only sorts the sequence by date and not by date+time in the case you have multiple wait listed on same date

So regardless which ever option I pick for SEMIN TOPMD, system is not able to identify

who (which waitlisted candidate) is the first in line when a spot comes available ? The system sorts by alfa if you have multiple waitlists on same day