Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Export Declaration report in GTS

yurika_seko
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

This seems like a simple thing to do but I am having a hard time trying to create a report for a user to display Customs Exports Declaration by date range/Destination country.   I am looking for display data you would get from /SAPSLL/CULO_DISPLAY_CUS_EXP but with more details such as Shipment number/delivery number, CI number, item category, HTS code...etc.  The information can be found if I execute /SAPSLL/CULO_DISPLAY_CUS_EXP and drill into the items, so I assume I am able to somehow find it but I am not sure what the most efficient way of writing a report out of GTS specifically.   The users wanted a report that would give them all the information on one screen.    Any direction/assistance would be appreciated.  thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

FabianGeissler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Yurika,

as far as I know such a report is not existing. So you need to create it by yourself and add all data from tables /SAPSLL/CUHD*, /SAPSLL/CUIT* and /SAPSLL/LEG* by yourself.

For report /SAPSLL/CULO_DISPLAY_CUS_EXP maybe this indicator on selection screen helps your users to get some information on item category level.

FabianGeissler_0-1715582111703.png

For getting information about the reference documents (Sales Order, Outbound Delivery, Proforma Invoice) you could use report /SAPSLL/CORFLO_MONITOR_EXP (t-code /SAPSLL/CORFEX_DISP).

FabianGeissler_1-1715582219295.png

BR
Fabian

yurika_seko
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you for your reply. I think that is the conclusion I have come to as well....I do not see any other ways .