Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different exchange rate in RFUMSV00

Kristina9966
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we have to set a different exchange rate for RFUMVSA00/VAT Report. Journal entries are translated with exchange rate "M". But for the VAT report, the exchange rate given from the Bundesfinanzministerium (https://www.bundesfinanzministerium.de/Web/DE/Themen/Steuern/Steuerarten/Umsatzsteuer/Umsatzsteuer_U...) should be used.

Is this possible in a public cloud system? And if yes, what SSCUI´s do I have to customize to get the desired report?

Best Regards and Thank you for any hints,

Sabrina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ernesto_Cepeda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kristina,

First of all, please help us to add the App name in this type of questions because it took me a while to link the “RFUMVSA00/VAT” report to the “Create Advance Return on Sales/Purchase Tax” App 🙂

Once I was able to run the report in one of our internal SAP test Systems for SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition I finally was able to understand what (I think) you’re asking. Sharing here a screenshot of the output:

CreateAdvanceReturnOnSalesPurchaseTax.png

Since the “Create Advance Return on Sales/Purchase Tax” App is simply reading the source of documents, what I think you could do is to revaluate the open items that you want to share using the “Perform Foreign Currency Valuation” App (which is included in the Scope Item J58 – Accounting and Financial Close). Sharing here a screenshot:

ForeignCurrencyValuation.png

Please note that, since this type of requirements are usually bounded to legal requirements, this has to be reviewed with the Business Users to make sure the process is not having unintended impacts and with the Auditing firms to make sure the process is legally compliant.

I hope this helps!

Ernesto Cepeda