cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINANCIAL BALANCE FIRST LEVEL

JoseDDubon
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Community! A warm greeting to all of you. I'm looking for advice to embark on a path that excites me. I think this is a good professional challenge for me: I want to create a query that gives me the financial balance, considering all levels. I have my first query: 

/******************** FINANCIAL BALANCE FIRST LEVEL***************************/  
SELECT SUM(CASE WHEN T0."Account" LIKE '1%' THEN T0."Debit" - T0."Credit" ELSE 0 END) AS "Assets $", SUM(CASE WHEN T0."Account" LIKE '2%' THEN T0."Credit" - T0."Debit" ELSE 0 END) AS "Liabilities $", (SUM(CASE WHEN T0."Account" LIKE '1%' THEN T0."Debit" - T0."Credit" ELSE 0 END) - SUM(CASE WHEN T0."Account" LIKE '2%' THEN T0."Credit" - T0."Debit" ELSE 0 END)) AS "Equity $", SUM(CASE WHEN T0."Account" LIKE '1%' THEN T0."SYSDeb" - T0."SYSCred" ELSE 0 END) AS "Assets System Currency", SUM(CASE WHEN T0."Account" LIKE '2%' THEN T0."SYSCred" - T0."SYSDeb" ELSE 0 END) AS "Liabilities System Currency", (SUM(CASE WHEN T0."Account" LIKE '1%' THEN T0."SYSDeb" - T0."SYSCred" ELSE 0 END) - SUM(CASE WHEN T0."Account" LIKE '2%' THEN T0."SYSCred" - T0."SYSDeb" ELSE 0 END)) AS "Equity System Currency" FROM "JDT1" T0 WHERE T0."RefDate" BETWEEN '2020-01-01' AND '2020-12-31'

This query brings the balance of the first level. I specifically want to do the level 7 one, and from there, replicate the same to combine other companies into a Power BI report. What advice do you have? Have I explained myself well? Any recommendation or specific course you mention, I will consider. Additionally, I have another question: What is the best way to create this balance report? Should I create a view or a stored procedure? My goal is for the balance sheet to include all requested companies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)