Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target cost, planned cost and actual cost in a production order / process order

dz619
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to analyze three different costs in my production orders / process orders for a manufacturing company. 
The planned values, will be based on a production BOM. The actual values will be based on the actual values in the confirmations of the order. However, my financial controller want to be able to set target costs with a standard cost estimate based on a universal BOM and then compare the planned costs and actual costs with target costs. 

However, I can have no success in creating a target cost to my production orders. 

dz619_0-1715022891526.png

Where do I configure so I can get target costs based on a standard cost estimate?

We are currently using actual costing (33Q), event based production cost posting (3F0) and standard cost calculation (BEG). 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prabha_A
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Target Cost will be calculated once you complete Goods Receipt for Production Order.

For more details on Production Accounting - Target Cost, Please refer below SAP help portal link.

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/4032610758dc437089f0c28320eec93f/2cd28fce07474837823d8119...

Thanks and Regards,

Prabha A