cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1H 2024 - VRP-14025 - Enhancements to Comp Statements

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor

Hello Team,

As we are testing the release items from 1H 2024, we identified that the Recall Statements email notification will have the usernames as well as their user ids. But as per our testing, we observed that user ids are also not listed in the Recall notification.

Is anyone facing this issue? If so, please share how this was fixed.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

SF replied back on the incident stating that Recall notification will include User ID/ User Names only if the form is moved from Completed to In-progress. So this new functionality of having usernames on the notification only when the form moved from Completed state to In-Progress state.

If we use the "Recall Statement" option under Complete Compensation Cycle, that notification will not include User Id/User Names.

TCSI
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also encountered the same issue during testing in the preview instance so I raised a ticket to SAP to reconfirm if this is a defect.

lesleyr
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would first ensure that the environment you are testing has the new release applied (a preview instance). If you are not getting the expected results and have ensured you are testing correctly and understand the release update correctly then you need to create a support ticket.

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos
I already created an incident with SF but my question is, whether any other customers not seeing this issue?
lesleyr
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Not that I was aware of but I re-created the issue in my demo environment and I reported it internally for investigation.