cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launching worksheet by employee group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I would really appreciate a feedback. I kept launching salary increase templates using option "Launch worksheet for specific group", but this feature will retire with 2019 Q2 release, so I try to test "Create Worksheet by Employee Group", and I'm struggling with the fact that cannot assign Group Planner the way I want. Using "Launch worksheet for specific group" I was receiving one template, for example for Bulgaria, which I assigned HR Manager for Bulgaria as Planner, and this HR Manager was receiving one template with all employees from Bulgaria location. With the new feature "Create Worksheet by Employee Group", I can specify Bulgaria group, but worksheets are launched per manager, and in a route map the HR Rep not always have to be HR Manager for Bulgaria, as some managers can be based in different countries.

Is there a way to assign planner the way I used to do that before? Or can I replace "manager" hierarchy with "hr manager" hierarchy, so templates are populated per HR Manager?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kemartinez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Aleksandra,

My best advice is to utilize the Compensation Manager Hierarchy, you can create the head of hierarchy as either the HR and build the SECOND_MANAGER hierarchy from there. Or, you could create new launch admins for each group, such as, user = Bulgaria Comp Admin. This will help you launch based on the group you want with several Head of Hierarchy's.

Hope this helps!

Kierstyn