Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onboarding I-9

longnguyen
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Summary: This scenario is when an existing employee is due for an I-9 Reverification and has received a change of status from A NONCITIZEN AUTHORIZED TO WORK to A LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENT.

• When someone is in the I-9 Reverification bucket in SF, one of the initial prompted fields asks "is the citizenship/immigration status selected correct”
  • Once the corporate representative has selected "No", a message populates with the image of a stop sign prompting the  corporate representative to have the employee enter their password and correct this field accordingly. (Please see image below)
  • As most employees do not recall the password that they created when they were initially hired, we are forced to open a ticket with our technology team to reset it. This creates a delay in the process for completing the employee's reverification and puts us at risk of not completing it by the required due date.

So, the business wanted to know why is the employee(employee password) included in this process as this is entirely completed by the HR.

Thanks,

Long

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)