cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anniversary Tile for Managers

mbyrnes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Has anyone set up an Anniversary Alert Tile on the Home Page alerting managers of their employees' anniversary dates and years of service? If so, do you have any lessons learned, KBAs, or resources you could share based on your experience in setting it up? Thank you! 

View Entire Topic
brendas
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Main KBA for Birthday and Anniversary cards in SuccessFactors is 3116231 - Birthday and Work Anniversary Cards on the Latest Home Page - 2H 2021 - SAP for Me, where you can find all details related to the cards and how it works.

Additionally, the following KBA also explains all prerequisites to be met in order to have it working completely and avoid any error within the cards: 3152871 - Prerequisites for showing birthday and work anniversary cards in latest Homepage - SAP for... 

Once all prerequisites are met and correctly set, you should have no issues with it. 

I hope it helps 😊

mbyrnes
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you! This is very helpful! I understand that ServiceDate has to be set up using the ServiceDate under Manage Business Configuration>Employee Profile and not Manage Business Configuration>Employee Central. How do we get the Service Date to show on an employee's profile to see what date is populated? Thank you!
brendas
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Great to know it was helpful!
brendas
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Great to know it was helpful! To access Service Date field values, you can add it to show in UDF (Employee Export) by following KBA 2420282. Or else, you can verify whether Service date and Date of birth is present or not using "Export Extended User Information -> Personal Information" export.