Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the End User Job Aid located?

valeriechien
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking for the End User Job Aid 2023 (pdf) for all the modules. My colleague shared a link with me with all the resources from SAP (see the screenshot below), but it seems no longer available on the SAP website. Unfortunately, I only found one for Recruiting, and I would like to have it for other modules as well. Could anybody tell me where to find them? Thank you so much!

ADRYGZZ23
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The link that your colleague shared is no longer working because it was a temporary link that was only available for a limited time. However, you can still download the End User Job Aid 2023 from the SAP SuccessFactors website.

To do this, go to the SAP SuccessFactors website and click on the Support tab. In the Support Center, search for "End User Job Aid 2023". The document will be available for download in PDF format.

The End User Job Aid 2023 is a great resource for learning how to use SAP SuccessFactors. I hope this helps!

valeriechien
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing Adriana!
I followed the provided steps, but I still don't find them in the SAP Support Portal.
I have found a similar website for guides, but it seems only accessible in the Learning Hub, so not really for the end user. Could you help me further with this?

Thank you so much!

Aldo1
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello - You can try that page SAP SuccessFactors HXM Training Materials Guide
The document is dated August 2023

valeriechien
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello aspirine,

I have this file, but unfortunately, it is not what I am looking for because it redirects me to the Learning Hub. Thank you for sharing anyway 🙂

Nicole_Mercredi
Participant
0 Kudos

I believe all the job aids have moved to the Learning Hub. There are downloadable versions in the library for both the end user and admins.

View Entire Topic
PaulT
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, 

the job aids have moved to the Learning Hub library, and they can be searched for an found there individually,  but only for the last release.

You can also find the direct link to the documents below. 

https://dam.sap.com/mac/app/p/pdf/asset/preview/MqoPXdx?ltr=a&rc=10

Paul