cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVT Production scenario

ashish25bp
Participant

While testing SVT PROD Scenario in development system,  we see that the components that are assigned to the product real sub are not considered for tracking. That means no component is being tracked. See the log below

It should be noted here that the component setting is perfectly fine and they are available in CCRCT_EHS _COMP and CCRCT_EHS _REG table with all the relevant information after executing RREGCH_FILL program.

When I execute the RREGCH_VT program, I get the following log, which says some entries are deleted. However, no entry is updated in CCRCT_PRPL table.  We use Production order and not the process order.

In one of the cases, out of 5 components, only one component was updated in tracking table whereas in current scenario, out of 9 component, none is being tracked.

ashish25bp_0-1714127090023.pngashish25bp_1-1714127106924.png

I am not able to find out the reason why components are not being tracked  when all the prerequisites are fulfilled and what is the connection of 'planned entries deleted' message log with the tracking.  How does the Prod scenario works in a simple case where  'X' product has ABC & D components and none are tracked.

Request your comments if it is a known reason.

Thanks 

Ashish

View Entire Topic
Mark-Pfister
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi@ashish25bp ,

Please check the VALFR and VALTO fields of all relevant entries in the tables... Maybe you need some re-tracking?

Hope that helps

Mark

P.s.: Not an expert on SVT... never implemented it.