Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification: Discovering SAP Activate - Implementation Tools and Methodology

JuWi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,
I am wondering why in this Learning Path the "Topic areas" for the certification include "Agile Project Management" and "Agile Project Delivery" but in the Learning journey this topics are not mentioned ?Learning journey.pngTopic areas.png

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @JuWi 

We received your request and are in the process of evaluating the problem.
Please allow for a delay in our response.
Kind regards
Margit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

omar-sharaf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @JuWi,

Thank you for raising this question!

In the learning journey you screenshot, these elemtents are not arranged as dedicated chapters. If you want to go deeper into these areas, I can recommend you to visit the following learning journey:

https://learning.sap.com/learning-journeys/discovering-sap-activate-agile-project-delivery

Thank you,

Omar

JuWi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you. I found that learning journey,  if Agile is part of the certificate shouldnt that learning journey be linked in the "How to prepair" part?" I had the idea, that when I go through the recommended learning journey all neccessary topics are covered, even if not in detail. So I understand: in edition to the recommended journey i have to check on other journeys, which might be related?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

omar-sharaf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @JuWi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We requested adding the second learning journey to the topic areas. 

Best Regards,

Omar

JuWi
Discoverer

🙂