SAP SuccessFactors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Every Talent Acquisition Leader Needs to Know About AI in Recruiting

SAP SuccessFactors
0 Kudos

PLEASE NOTE: Selecting the ‘Will you be attending?’ option will NOT register you for the event.

How is your organization leveraging AI in your recruitment processes? Learn from experts as they share tips on how to leverage technology today and where you should consider caution.

ChatGPT. Conversational. Generative. Large language models. What does this all mean and how does it impact the way we work today? How are organizations leveraging AI in their HR processes? In this webinar, you will hear from talent acquisition experts on how AI is impacting recruiting efforts, how talent teams can leverage this technology today and where they should consider caution, and what the future looks like.

Join SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Endorsed Apps partner Paradox, and joint customer Sobey’s as they provide insight and recommendations on including AI in your recruiting strategy. Sobey's, a leading organization in the retail industry, will share their firsthand experience in how they have successfully utilized Paradox and SAP SuccessFactors solutions to drive better hiring results. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts and discover the potential of AI in transforming your recruitment processes.

To register for this event, please click here: https://webinars.sap.com/vem-id-33903-87904/en/registration.aspx

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
6 Comments
andrewslage
Associate
Associate

Hello - Was there a recording of this session that we could get? 

susanthomas01
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Yes. We will try to push out asap via email!

andrewslage
Associate
Associate

Thanks Susan! Do you know if it will be pushed out to all customers who had registered? Or will it be emailed out in general? 

susanthomas01
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Typically anyone who has registered. I will confirm. 

susanthomas01
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@andrewslage Let me know if you did not receive the email. We pushed it out yesterday. Thank you!

ROPY
Employee
Employee

I am really curious about this topic but I couldn't join (registered but on waiting list).

Can I get access to the recording?