Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU and product task for outbound

kai1961
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

I have a question that I'm stuck on at the moment. I need HU warehouse tasks for the delivery. All of a sudden, only product warehouse tasks are created. I know you can set it at the level of storage type or storage process type. But I don't know exactly where at the moment.
Can someone show me the corresponding fields please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Can you recommend a documentary on the subject?"

Not really. I mean, there is documentation about the different storage type behaviors and putaway / picking rules on help.sap.com, so I guess you need to check this first, but I can't say if this really answers your question.

Brgds

Juergen

kai1961
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Jürgen, i read will some more. Nevertheless many thx for your support.
JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

"I need to set up the full pallet removal or pick if quantity is less than one HU from a storage type. "

OK, that is a strategy question.

But if the system proposes an HU, depends on the stock availability settings and the storage type behavior settings in the storage type.

Still, the system will always create a product WT, even if it proposes an HU.

Brgds

Juergen

kai1961
Explorer
0 Kudos
Can you recommend a documentary on the subject?
JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Since radio data transmission is used, an HU must be specified in the warehouse task. In addition, layout-orientated storage control is used. "

Did you TRY the process with RF? Because then you either pick a HU or you create a pick-HU - and then the system triggers the next step (the second part of the WT) as HU WT and then also LOSC does work.

Brgds

Juergen

kai1961
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Jürgen, My problem is a little more difficult. I need to set up the full pallet removal or pick if quantity is less than one HU from a storage type. I have experimented until there is no ‘From HU’ in the warehouse task. I have got stuck and am now trying to better understand how the mechanics in EWM work when creating warehouse tasks. I am working with the settings in the storage type, the storage order and the storage task. To be honest, I am looking for a description for ‘dummies’ in which the topic is described. I already have the problems with the customer and am a bit desperate about it.
JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"I need HU warehouse tasks for the delivery. "

Why would you need that?

Brgds

Juergen

---
All the above is no official SAP statement.

Want to learn EWM?
Check for EWM courses: https://training.sap.com/trainingpath/Applications-Extended+Warehouse+Management-EWM+in+S4HANA
Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/learninghub

And it is EWM. NOT eWM - Duh!
And if your question includes the word "transfer order" - do NOT tag the question with Extended Warehouse Management!

kai1961
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Jürgen, Since radio data transmission is used, an HU must be specified in the warehouse task. In addition, layout-orientated storage control is used. B