Did you mean: 

Freight Order Management

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Support SAP,

I would like to ask some information about:
a) if there is the possibility during the creation of a freight order from "Transportation Cockpit" app to configure the ATP to block the creation of the FO if there is no available stock.
b) How can I cold manage which field are copied from the freight order to the outbound delivery during the creation of the Outbound delivery, from the "manage freight order" App?  Is there any BAPI ?

Kind Regards,
Giovanni

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.
View Entire Topic
SAPSupport
Employee
Employee

Dear Giovanni,

a) if there is the possibility during the creation of a freight order from "Transportation Cockpit" app to configure the ATP to block the creation of the FO if there is no available stock.

-> I had alignment internally and I have to say it is NOT possible to do ATP check at Transportation Cockpit" app to block the creation of the FO.

b) How can I cold manage which field are copied from the freight order to the outbound delivery during the creation of the Outbound delivery, from the "manage freight order" App?  Is there any BAPI ?

-> You may consider implementing shipping BADIs to change the delivery fields during creation. There are several BADIs and listed as below:

LE_SHP_MODIFY_HEAD - Modify Delivery Header

LE_SHP_MODIFY_ITEM - Modify Delivery Item

LE_SHP_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE - Modify Standard and Custom Fields for Delivery and Item

Best Regards,