Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Views in TM Cockpit in S/4HANA

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am asking a question which has some related reported questions in the past but not in S/4HANA Environment.

I need to configure a view in the requirements area of the transportation cockpit in S/4HANA TM which can be transported across systems. There is a reply given to it here: https://answers.sap.com/questions/11303558/views-on-tm-cockpit.html.

However, my question is where can I set up a view which can then be available in the drop down list of views:

I have tried the following options:

1. Created a new view in the Transportation cockpit screen with a different name. Saved the variant without sharing variant

2. Created a new view in TC and saved with option 'share variant'

However, in both the options, I observe that the view is not available in the drop down when I am trying to assign it during the configuration of Page Layouts for TC.

I further tried to change the 'standard layout' as per the order of columns that I need. However, that doesnt really save into any transport. And hence, I didn't see that has any impact when the transport is moved across landscape!

So, what I need to understand is that how should a new view be created that subsequently becomes available for assigning during the configuration of page layout.

petra.just ,dragosmihai.florescu : Pl. excuse for tagging. I saw you involved in a related query. (https://answers.sap.com/questions/11303558/views-on-tm-cockpit.html.) So, sought to seek directly your attention. Will appreciate your inputs!

Thanks,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

01a02b03c
Active Participant

Hello Sudhir Gulati,

It's right that you can't add a view this way.
Correct way is to do this in Customizing Mode via transaction SE90

Please follow this path: Web Dynpro> Web Dynpro App, insert application Component: TM-PLN> Select /SCMTMS/PLN (Transportation Cockpit) and open the Transportation cockpit in Admin Mode like my screenshot. Here you can create a new view and save it. After you have done it at this way you are able to see it in your page layout.

Alternative: If you set the columns correctly in Customizing Mode then all users will have this column sequence. (correctly when you only need 1 view)

se90.jpg

default-view.jpg

Hopefully this will help you.

Regards,

René

0 Kudos
I tested and it works fine.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Many Thanks, I will try and revert back with test.

Thanks,

Sudhir