cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Cycle Count Questions

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee

Client is looking to create Cycle Count Physical Inventory document via Interface and need some clarification. I have checked help and api hub and it appears there is no api to create Cycle Count Physical Inventory document.

1- Is there any interface to create Cycle Count Physical Inventory documents via api?

2- Is there any way NOT to block the product when Cycle Count Physical Inventory document is created. Requirement is to create PI document but product should be able to move in and out of the bin.

3- Where Last Cycle Count Date stored in WM?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi, 

It is not possible to create the Cycle count PI document with API at current release CE2402. Please refer below SAP Help Portal page:

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/c46da892efa14cea8347e9b872199d6f/8066af3fff9a448da84262d4...

You can use the following operations to process warehouse physical inventory documents:

• Retrieve, count, and change physical inventory items
  • Mark physical inventory items as Deleted

No, I don't see a way to unblock the stock when Cycle count PI document.  The "BlockIndic" is set by default with APP "Create Inventory Documents - Cycle Counting"(APP ID /SCWM/PI_CC_CREATE)

There is only Count Date for PI document at WM as I can see.

Best Regards,

Answers (0)