cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB60 does not post. No error message is displayed.

hagit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I try to post in FB60 but nothing happens (No error message is displayed nor a successful message)

I record FB60 and create a batch session via SHDB tc.

When processing the batch session via SM35 I receive an error message:

No batch input data for screen SAPMF05A 1100

Message no. 00344

I expected to receive the name of the problematic field, which causes the error, but I did not.

How can I know what is the problem.

Thankyou in advance

Hagit Samet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error doesn't point to a missing value, but a forgotten dynpro in your recording/BDC.

• Try to execute the BDC in 'E' or 'A' mode.

hagit
Active Participant
0 Kudos
@Raymond_giuseppi thank you for your answer. What do you mean by 'to execute the BDC in 'E' or 'A' mode'? If the error is not connected to the original problem (FB60 does not post) How can I Find why FB60 does not post?
raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You wrote 'When processing the batch session via SM35' use the available option in SM35 - two first options to display every or error dynpro

• In fact, your BDC flow is missing a dynpro (check account/dc type field statis and other FI or CO required assignment) . Identify the case where this dynpro is needed and adapt the code that generates the DBC.
  • If you cannot find which one, you could use a tool that will generate the DBC itself, such as the FM POSTING_INTERFACE_DOCUMENT 

hagit
Active Participant
0 Kudos
@Raymond_giuseppi thankyou for your answer. 1. When you wrote 'to execute the BDC in 'E' or 'A' mode' Did you mean 'A- pr ocess/foreground' E- 'Display errors only' ? 2. I think that my question was not clear. The original problem was that FB60 does not post and does not display any error message. According to a similar problem that I had in FBV0 (and was solved), I thought that if I record FB60 and create a batch session (via SHDB TC) and then process it through SM35, I will be able to understand the reason why FB60 does not POST (I thought that an error message will appear). But I got an unclear message ' No batch input data for screen SAPMF05A 1100'. Is this approach wrong?
raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The message indicates a wrong flow of dynpro, usually a forgotten optional one (such as CO assignment, or withhodlding tax) did you record the final post function code 'BU' ?
Try to execute the BDC in 'E' or 'A' mode and when the message is displayed, click once more on post (or simulate)