cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to ABAP environment using RFC

Gustaf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, I have created an ABAP environment on my SAP BTP Cloud trial account. The runtime environment is Cloud Foundry. Now I’m trying to connect to it with RFC connection, although I’m struggling finding the right host and port to connect. So far I tried to connect with username/password. I found some NAT IPs (egress, IPs for requests from an ABAP System) which I tried to connect to but none of them worked. Or is there an url to access the environment? Could anyone help me with this? Thanks.

View Entire Topic
MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gustaf, 

I guess it makes sense that you have a look a the tutorial for using JCo in Cloud Foundry with ABAP systems running in SAP's cloud solutions. How to configure destinations is described in the RFC Destinations topic. Also have an eye on the restrictions.

Best regards,
Markus

Gustaf
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Markus, thanks a lot for your answer. If I now, using the jco, enter as in the description for instance jco.client.ashost=sales-system.cloud, and jco.client.client=000 in the java application, where do I see and configure these values on the ABAP environment? Thanks, Gustaf