cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced 2LIS_05_Q0NOTIF Datasource with custom field not triggering delta record in RSA7

jbreznar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I enhanced the  2LIS_05_Q0NOTIF Datasource with a custom field from QMEL table "ZZQM_VALUE" that has been added to the table. It is using the "COST_CLAIM" Data element, which has the Indicator for writing change documents setting checked.

jbreznar_1-1712556624693.png

I appended the MC05Q00NTF extract structure,

jbreznar_2-1712556728862.png

added this code into ZXRSAU01.

CASE i_datasource.

WHEN '2LIS_05_Q0NOTIF'.
      DATAls_qnotif TYPE MC05Q00NTF,
            l_zzqm_value TYPE QMEL-ZZQM_VALUE,
            l_zzwaers TYPE QMEL-WAERS.
      LOOP AT c_t_data INTO ls_qnotif.
        SELECT SINGLE ZZQM_VALUE WAERS
          INTO (l_zzqm_valuel_zzwaers)
          FROM QMEL
          WHERE QMNUM EQ ls_qnotif-QMNUM.
          ls_qnotif-ZZQM_VALUE l_zzqm_value.
          ls_qnotif-zzwaers l_zzwaers.
        MODIFY c_t_data FROM ls_qnotif.
       ENDLOOP.

ENDCASE

With full load, everything works. I initialized the datasource when no one was working so that further delta would be OK.

The first thing that troubles me is that when delta records come to BW, the values in this appended field are not reversed as other key figures are. It's essentially working as a VLOOKUP for every delta record that is triggered, which is not OK.

jbreznar_2-1712557599671.png

I could handle it with a middle DSO that has the aggregation set on owerwrite, but there is a second problem.

If I only change the value in this field and save, I do get a new entry in LBWQ,

jbreznar_0-1712557495731.png

but when the job that should transfer these new records to RSA7 is ran, I get 0 new records. Thus, these changes don't get to the BW side.

jbreznar_3-1712558268670.png

Some tutorials on enhancing say, that the appended field should be visible in LBWE and that you should add it to the left side of the structure. It's not visible for me though (I already tried deactivating and activating it). Bellow are all the fields from the right side of the window in LBWE.

jbreznar_4-1712558548790.png

Some help would be much appreciated!

View Entire Topic
maggie_yi
Advisor
Advisor

Question1: Not reversed
Answer1: Tick-on 'Inversion flag' for this field in RSA2 in source system;

Question2: LBWQ -> 0 record goes to RSA7
Answer2: The entry in LBWQ is invalid. No data in internal structure table in LBWQ. Before collective run, you may double click the entry in LBWQ to check the details.  For appended Z field, you need also write other custom coding. Example from SD application in note: 216448 - BW/SIS: Incorrect update / SD user exit

Question3: invisible field in LBWE right side
Answer3:
Add the ZZ field in table TMCEXCFS with STATE = '' & APP = 05

jbreznar
Participant
0 Kudos
Thank you for your reply! I will try to implement your solution 🙂