Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Auto fill Planning Columns in SAP SAC

zebashah
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Members ,

I am working on FTE planning and the Planning is done Month wise . My measure is FTE .

I have been asked to auto fill the FTE coming from HR Master Data for each employee into these forecasted months by default .

Example if employee 1 FTE is 0.5 then copy this value to Forecast from JAN-DEC planning columns.

Please Help .

Thanks,

Zeba

View Entire Topic
N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@zebashah 

Create a property in employee dimension of type integer. Populate it with FTE when you load master data for employees. After this step you will have FTE equivalent of the employee in this attribute.

Next create a Advanced Formula Data Action. Add more MEMBERSET based on your model dimensions and intersection where you want to post this FTE data.

MEMBERSET [d/Date] = "202401" TO "202412" // Forecast period

MEMBERSET[d/Measure]="FTE"
DATA() = ATTRIBUTE([d/Employee].[p/FTE])

Hope this helps !!

Nikhil

zebashah
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil ,

I am getting the below Error 

zebashah_0-1715161659664.png

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Zeba,

As I had mentioned in my initial post, you would need to add more memberset for your dimensions as per your model definition. You need to provide the intersection at which you would store this FTE values against all dimension. To start with you can just add MEMBERSSET for dimensions and set them to # values which would be constant. For Date you should ad memberset with forecast period.