cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order approval pending in work items but sales order does not exist any more

sharonphilip
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

There is a user who is getting sales order approval pending e-mail every day but when he checks the Fiori app for pending approvals, he doesn't see any sales order.
So, I checked the work items pending for his user ID and there is this one sales order work item from June, 2023 in his inbox as seen here:

sharonphilip_0-1714753398287.png
On further checking, I did see the sales order for which he is getting the e-mail everyday.

sharonphilip_3-1714754014708.png

But when I checked the sales order, it shows me that this sales order is no longer available in the system.

sharonphilip_2-1714753566305.png

I am guessing that another level approver must have approved it but for some reason the system still sends him the e-mail.

So, can someone please tell me what is the most appropriate way to handle the issue?
And by issue, I mean, what should be done so that the user does not receive these sales order approval pending e-mail every day since the sales order does not even exist anymore?

I am new to workflow and the general approval processes for SD module. So, I'm not sure if this info is enough to understand the problem. If any more details are required, ask away but pls provide your insights to tackle the problem.

Thanks, in advance 🙂

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is awkward-as the sales order itself doesnt exists in SAP system..

is this order exists in VBUK/VBUP/VBAK/VBAP/VBEP tables-Please check(Tcode SE16n)

similar thread-it may help:https://community.sap.com/t5/enterprise-resource-planning-q-a/consistency-check-for-sales-orders/qaq...

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Caution: Before trying/running any program in production system-try in test systems first.