cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One Mobile app, SAP Business One Service and SAP Business One Sales mobile app

beehoiphoebe_yeo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to access the 'Demo' of the SAP Business One Mobile App, SAP Business One Sales App, and SAP Business One Service App, but was not able to access them and encountered errors. See the attached error messages for the respective apps. I have tested since last week but have never had a chance to be able to access it. Could it be that the that the SAP server for the mobile apps is down?

SAP Business One Mobile App error: Permission Denied. I'm accessing the SAP Demo system, it does not required any special setup, for the past I can access without issue, why now prompt error 'Permission Denied'?

beehoiphoebe_yeo_3-1714980512304.png

SAP Business One Service App error: Log in failed. I'm accessing the SAP Demo system, it does not required any special setup, for the past I can access without issue, why now prompt error 'Log in failed'?

beehoiphoebe_yeo_4-1714980612829.png

SAP Business One Sales App error: Log in failed. I'm accessing the SAP Demo system, it does not required any special setup, for the past I can access without issue, why now why prompt error 'Log in failed'?

beehoiphoebe_yeo_0-1714984637394.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nidhisingh14
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi beehoiphoebe_yeo

For old SAP Business One mobile app, please follow original login process

For sales and service app, please refer to note 3408910

Password in this note may change monthly, so please refer to this note only , if you will face issue in demo system login.

Thank You.

Kind Regards
Nidhi Singh
SAP Business One Support

beehoiphoebe_yeo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have submitted an incident to SAP, and the SAP consultant said they have referred the issue to their development team. They will provide a temporary login for sales and service mobile apps, and you can refer to SAP note 3408910 (https://me.sap.com/notes/0003408910) . But I'm not sure the login valid until when, as the consultant said 'We will help to ask if this temporary login method works until May, 21st. We will let you know the feedback once we receive the update from our development team.'.

For SAP Business One mobile apps, the demo system still cannot login and no temporary login provided yet.. still waiting for SAP to get back.

beehoiphoebe_yeo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just got a reply from SAP regarding SAP Business One mobile app demo system cannot access.

From SAP:

Our development team mentioned that it is still on-going for the configuration of SAP Business One mobile app. And currently, there is no information available regarding when it will be finished. We will update you when we receive any further feedback from our development team. Another possible option could be to prepare a testing environment from your side if needed for the Demo session on May, 21st.

fbio_bilicki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Think of a horrible program since 2011 that has never been updated, that's the one. Perhaps in the distant future, SAP will create a new one.

nidhisingh14
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi beehoiphoebe_yeo

We are also facing same issue and checking further with our development team.

We will provide an update at earliest.

Thank You.

Kind Regards
Nidhi Singh
SAP Business One Support