Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect SAP Content Server to S/4 Hana 2023

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have an SAP Content Server, connected to the ERP landscape and now I am trying to connect an S/4 Hana system to it and it doesn't work.
I have created the repository in OAC0, it works fine, I created the DMS system in OACT, but when I try to test with the report RSCMST, it doesn't work 😞

While the first check RSCMSTH0 works fine, next check RSCMSTH1 comes back with an error:

Specify a file name in directory "/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global" "(KPRO_IMPORT_EXPORT)"

Message No. SG808

Diagnosis

You have specified the file name "/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global" "(KPRO_IMPORT_EXPORT)". However your system administrator has specified that this is a subdirectory in which you need to specify a file name.

System Response

It is not possible to access the file "/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global" "(KPRO_IMPORT_EXPORT)"

Procedure 

Add a file name to the subdirectory ". You can also specify a file name in another subdirectory of ".

And unfortunately this is the best state I could bring that to. In transaction FILE I have entered the following settings under Logical File Name Definition, Cross-Client:

Log. File KPRO_IMPORT_EXPORT -> this one cannot be edited
Name <FILENAME>
Physical file /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global
Data format DIR
Applicat. area -> I left that one empty
Logical path -> I left that one empty too

An interesting point is, that in the ERP systems there is no KPRO_IMPORT_EXPORT under Logical File Path Definition in transaction FILE.

What am I doing wrong ? I cannot understand why it gives "path" "KPRO_IMPORT_EXPORT", I did not leave a blank anywhere ? Please kindly advise how to solve this. Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)