cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1H 2024 Product Release Redesigned Applicant Management Tool – Initiate Onboaring greyed

paulasalo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

redesigned Applicant Management tool is coming now as default option, and we started to try in in preview. Initiate Onboarding is greyed for all users, even our recruiters and system admins has correct permissions in place. I raised ticket to SAP support, and got answer that Initiate Onboarding is not possible via redesigned Applicant Management tool and I should raise enhancement, if I think Initiate Onboarding is needed. 

Now I'm quite confused with support answer, in this release Behavior Change of Onboarding Permission in Recruiting gives understanding that initiate Onboarding is available in both version. Note, we haven't earlier tested redesigned Applicant Management tool. 

Could someone guide, if Initiate Onboarding should work, and we have something wrong in permissions or is this feature just something we need to wait and guide users to stay on legacy workbench?

kr, Paula

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LizForrest
Explorer

Hi Paula,

I had the the same issue and found this article https://me.sap.com/notes/3057076

Point C in the resolution was my issue, our Onboarding status was not set to 'Hirable', I changed this and can now initiate onboarding from the new applicant workbench.

Have a look and see if it is the same for you. Hope this helps.

Regards

Liz

paulasalo
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks Liz, it seems we have same issue.

Answers (0)