cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone pulled in performance data or data from other modules into EC workflows?

StephenBurns
Participant
0 Kudos

The only way i can think of doing this would be to add a custom field to the comp portlet and then have it populated annually. Can anyone think of another way which doesn't involve adding a custom field in EC?

View Entire Topic
Sam_Passman
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In this scenario, should it be assumed you are not using the SF Performance Management solution?  Can you provide more detail as to what Performance Data you are trying to have a workflow for?  It does not support a workflow, but there is something known as Trend data, that allows you to maintain a Performance and Potential rating, without needing to use Performance Forms.  More details on your use case will help.

StephenBurns
Participant
0 Kudos
No we use SF Performance Management, but i've never seen EC workflows pull in data from outside of EC. Is it actually possible to pull in PM data like the overall rating from last year? For example, say you were asked to route a workflow differently for a compensation change within EC(not the comp module) if the target employee received a low performance or potential rating last year. The only way i can think to do this would be to load a custom field in EC for that data to sit