cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's going on with the SSO to the SAP SuccessFactors community

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay, firstly, let me express my profound bemusement that I am forced to post a question in the SAP Community about the SAP SuccessFactors community because it doesn't have a forum to allow me to do this. (Happy, neh, very happy to be educated otherwise.)

To my main point - what on earth is going on with the SAP SuccessFactors community SSO? I am logged into my universal ID account, and yet am redirected to a page:

then to here:

Need to enter my email address (when I'm already logged into UID) - note it doesn't ask me for a password, as it then figures out that I'm already logged on!

then to here:

and finally...

I can understand the last selection - given I have quite a few users associated with my universal ID - but why on earth the previous two?

If I delivered this for a customer there would be a high level defect raised!

Additionally - it would seem that message specific links e.g.

https://community.successfactors.com/t5/Platform-Resources-Blog/SHA-1-Deprecation-and-Impact-on-Thir...

NB the #M2362 bit

are no longer working - navigation is only to the main link and is missing direct to message nav.

Cheers,

Chris

View Entire Topic
TamaraBauler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, chris.paine - To follow up on Cassie's note above, I am sorry to hear you have had SSO issues logging into the SuccessFactors Customer Community. I haven't had any reports of other SSO issues with the Community at this point.

I emailed you directly to understand your issue and follow up with our vendors accordingly.

I will look into the link error you identified as well.

Thank you for suggesting a forum for reporting issues like this on the Customer Community. We will definitely consider that. Currently, our shared email address that Cassie shared above - customerempowerment@sap.com is linked to 'Contact Us' on the page footers and I address customer questions/issues there.

I will look forward to working with you to get your issues resolved.

Thank you!

Tamara