cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is up with Joule?

StephenBurns
Participant

Anyone else find it frustrating how much sales material is out there on some of these new features but all real information and documentation is missing or deficient? The release notes on Joule do not at all make it clear when it will be available or what steps you will need to take to implement it

The whats new viewer directs you to a KBA and the KBA has two dead links to some page on SAP help. I would have expected a feature which was such a focus of SuccessConnect to have a better rollout at least on the information side. The MS teams integration documenation and information is also extremely deficient

This community change is also very frustrating. I don't a high expectation that anyone will even see this post. The engagement of the community since the change has been so much lower. Is anyone else frustrated with SAP's communication and engagement related to product features which are conversely so meticiously sold to new customers? We all get executives seeing these new product features and demanding that they are implemented, and it makes us look foolish when we have no idea how to actually do that or provide realistic expectations

View Entire Topic
LeoChen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Stephen,

Your voice is heard. Fully understood your feedback and concerns.

Let me add some clarities as follows.

• Joule will become available in SuccessFactors in select data centers on Nov 17, 2023. This is reflected in the the KBA.
  • Please note, the WNV doc is a kind of preview, and it doesn't replace the product documents of Joule. Additionally, per the SAP product release policy, product documents should be released to customers only when products are released. Therefore, you have to wait for the official Joule release on Nov 17, 2023 to get access to the product documents.
  • We will be fixing the dead WNV links in the the KBA today Nov 7.

I hope it helps clarify. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Leo

StephenBurns
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Leo,

Thank you for your response. That KBA should outline what "select data centers" means. How am I to know if that means that it will be available to me?

LeoChen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Stephen, I suggest you wait for the final release notes on Nov 17 about the data center availability. Thanks for your understanding!